How We Collect Information
Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, that may not be otherwise publicly available. Accent Concerts collects personal information in a variety of ways, including when you register for Tours or Concert Tickets on this website, when you use Accent Concerts products or services, and when you subscribe to receive Accent Concerts newsletters, email updates, news, specials and similar e-mail notices.
When you register on our website and when you order Tours, Concerts, and services, we ask for and collect information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, and the like. We may also ask for your mailing or billing address, credit card number, and expiration date, and information about your business or educational institution. Once you register with Accent Concerts and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
This allows us to process and fulfill your order and to notify you of your registration or order status. This information may also be used by Accent Concerts to notify you of related products and services. Credit card information will not be shared or sold to unaffiliated third parties for any purpose without your express permission, except as necessary to process the transaction.
Cookies and Related Technologies
Pixel tags are tiny graphic images that tell us what parts of the website have been visited or measure the effectiveness of searches users perform on the website. We may also use pixel tags in email messages to tell us whether emails have been opened to assure that we are only sending messages that are of interest to our users.
In addition, Accent Concerts automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Accent Concerts cookie information, and the website page you request. Accent Concerts uses this information to help diagnose problems with our servers, for system administration, and to examine our website traffic in aggregate. The information may be collected and used to improve the content of our Web pages and to customize content and/or layout for each user.
Use of Personal Information by Accent Concerts
If you elect to provide us personal information, we use it primarily to deliver the service you requested. Accent Concerts may use personal information in a variety of ways including the following:
- Accent Concerts may use personal information collected through its website to send out targeted email promotions.
- Accent Concerts may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies in order to better deliver products and services that may be of interest and benefit to you.
- Accent Concerts may use personal information to contact users regarding upcoming Tours, Concerts or other service announcements.
- Accent Concerts may use personal information to send notifications, information and documents with respect to any Tours or Concerts for which you are registered by such methods as email and/or postal mail.
- If you provide financial information, we use that information primarily to verify your credit and collect payments for your purchases, orders, subscriptions, etc.
- If you participate in an Accent Concerts Tour or other time-sensitive event, we use personal information to contact you to remind you of upcoming deadlines or additional information concerning these Tours, Concerts or events.
- Accent Concerts occasionally conducts subscriber and/or user surveys to better target our content to our audiences. The aggregated information collected may be shared with our approved Advertisers, however, we do not share specific individual information with third parties.
- Accent Concerts may operate more than one website featuring its travel-related content and services. Accent Concerts may share personal information collected from users of its websites internally across these websites to better serve its users.
- In an effort to allow users to tailor their participation in Accent Concerts services and promotions, Accent Concerts provides users the ability to choose specific lists or products of interest and opt-out options are product and use/list specific. All email promotions sent from Accent Concerts provide an opt-out link at the bottom of the email pursuant to which users can opt-out of specific products and promotions. If you receive one of these emails and wish to unsubscribe please follow the instructions given in each email or contact us at email@example.com.
Sharing of Personal Information With Third Parties
In general, Accent Concerts does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you have requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We may provide personal information about our users to trusted partners and vendors who work on behalf of or with Accent Concerts under confidentiality and similar agreements prohibiting such parties’ further use of the information. These companies may use your personal information to help Accent Concerts communicate with you about offers from Accent Concerts. However, these companies do not have any independent right to use or share this information.
- When you register for any program, contest, event, or other promotion that is sponsored by a third party, the third party will be provided personal information unless otherwise posted in connection with the promotion.
- We may share personal information where we have a good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a judicial proceeding, a court order, or legal process served on Accent Concerts, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- If Accent Concerts is acquired by or merged with another company, we will transfer information about you to this other company in connection with the acquisition or merger.
- Accent Concerts may from time to time share limited personal information such as email addresses, company name and state of business, job title, educational institution, or residence with trusted third parties who deliver content that is likely to be of interest to you.
Display of Advertising
Discussion Groups and Forums
Discussion groups (including forums, chats and blogs) may be made available for our users on our website. Participants should be aware that information disclosed in these discussion lists is made available to all members and thus becomes public information. We suggest that you exercise caution when deciding to disclose any personal identifiable information in such discussion groups. Accent Concerts is not responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these forums.
Users may elect to participate in user forums to exchange information relevant to and of interest to users of the website. To participate in the forums, users will be required to submit information such as a public username, areas of expertise, biographical information, and other similar personal information. Your forum username, number of posts, date and time of your post, areas of expertise, and optional information you provide, such as an uploaded picture or image, will be publicly available to other users of the website. In addition, any other information designated by you in the registration process for public display will also be available to any user of the website.
This website takes commercially reasonable precautions to protect your personal information. When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information such as credit card and payment information, we re-direct users to industry standard SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encrypted servers. As a result, sensitive data you submit to our website such as credit card and payment information is transmitted securely over the Internet.
We gather certain statistical information about visitors to our website, including IP addresses, browser type, ISP, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. This data is collected solely for internal use by Accent Concerts.
ACCENT CONCERTS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY BREACH OF SECURITY OR FOR ANY ACTIONS OF ANY THIRD PARTIES THAT RECEIVE THE INFORMATION OR WRONGFULLY OBTAIN THE INFORMATION. ACCENT CONCERTS MAY ALSO LINK TO OTHER SITES AND MAY CONTAIN ADVERTISEMENTS OF THIRD PARTIES. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PRIVACY POLICIES OF THOSE THIRD PARTIES OR HOW THEY TREAT INFORMATION ABOUT THEIR USERS.
This website is not intended for use by children, and Accent Concerts does not knowingly collect information from children. You must be 18 years old to access or use this website.
Update/Change Your User Profile or Preferences
To update your email address or change your email preferences you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Else I Should Know About My Privacy When Online?
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online – for example on websites, through email, discussion groups, or elsewhere – that information can be collected and used by others. In short, if you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return.
Ultimately, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your personal information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you’re online.
There are various ways to opt out of interest-based advertising, such as TRUSTe’s Ad Choices, the Network Advertising Initiative’s Consumer Opt-Out Page, or you can also visit Google’s Ad Settings to manage the ads Google serves.
Your Consent to This Policy